Your pharmacist can provide free confidential advice and treatment without you having to make an appointment to see your GP.
There are several pharmacies that are taking part in the "Choose Pharmacy" scheme (listed below). Please contact each pharmacy before attending to ensure that there is a pharmacist available.
- Boots, 121-125 Holton Road, Barry, CF63 4SW - 01446 735280
- Brockway Pharmacy, Unit 3 Plas Cleddau, Cwm Talwg, Barry, CF62 7FG- 01446 720588
- Evans Pharmacy, 8 Park Crescent, Barry, CF62 6HD - 01446 735814
- Evans Pharmacy, West Quay Medical Centre, Hood Road, Barry, CF62 5QN - 01446 735207
- High Street Pharmacy, 88 High Street, Barry CF62 7DX - 01446 733789
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Waterfront Medical Centre, Heol Y Llongau, Barry, CF63 4AR - 01446 739949
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 99-101 Holton Road, Barry, CF63 4HG - 01446 735488
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Unit 1 Tesco Complex, Stirling Road, Shopping Precinct, Port Road, Barry, CF62 8NX - 01446 746000
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Court Road Surgery, 29-31 Court Road, Barry, CF63 4YD - 01446 736817
- Rhoose Pharmacy, 53 Fontygary Road, Rhoose, CF62 3DT - 01446 710277
- St Brides Pharmacy, 1 St Anns Court, Ramsey Road, Barry, CF62 9DN - 01446 743423
- Well Pharmacy, 148 Holton Road, Barry, CF63 4HL - 01446 735154
If you become unwell or are injured, make sure you choose the right NHS service to ensure access to the best treatment.
When should I worry?
The below leaflet provides information for parents about the management of respiratory tract infections (coughs, colds, sore throats, and ear aches) in children.